- War Priests and Warchiefs. The Aztec start the game with both a War Priest, who’s a good fighter and provides a greater bonus when dancing, and a Warchief, who possesses an aura that improves XP gathering on battle.
- Floral Wars. The Aztec also have the feature that whenever one of their units die, it’ll give you a small amount of coin.
- Military Prowess. Many of their big button techs provide military units, so they can create a large army in a short period of time.
- All Infantry. The Aztec have nothing but infantry units, making them easier to counter.
Unique units and buildings Edit
Like all natives, they have a lot of unique units.
- War Priest: A religious unit exceptionally good at dancing at the firepit.
- Macehualtin: Light infantry unit with a bonus against Heavy infantry.
- Coyote Runner: Replacement for Cavalry. Behaves like a Heavy cavalry unit.
- Puma Spearman: Heavy infantry unit. Good against Cavalry and Buildings.
- Eagle Runner Knight: Behaves like a Light cavalry unit . Good against Cavalry and Siege.
- Jaguar Prowl Knight: Heavy infantry unit that can go stealth.
- Arrow Knight: Long range siege unit. Good against Buildings.
- Skull Knight: A very powerful melee infantry unit. Can only be sent from the Homecity or big button technologies.
|Africans||Egyptians • Ethiopians • Zulu|
|Anglos||Americans • Australians • Canadians|
|Asians||Acehnese • Chinese • Indians • Japanese • Koreans • Siamese • Vietnamese|
|Balkans||Bulgarians • Greeks • Romanians • Serbians|
|Europeans|| Belgians • British • Danish • Dutch • French • Germans • Habsburgs|
Italians • Maltese • Ottomans • Portuguese • Russians • Spanish • Swedish
|Latin Americans||Argentines • Brazilians • Chileans • Colombians • Haitians • Mexicans • Paraguayans • Peruvians|
|Middle Eastern||Afghans • Omani • Persians • Uzbeks|
|Natives||Aztecs • Inca • Iroquois • Mapuche • Sioux • Tupi|