- Communitary Food Production. All Colombian units produce a small amount of food automatically.
- Guerrillas. Whenever one of your buildings is destroyed, it spawns a number of Guerrilla units who, while weak, are good to fending off the enemy momentarily.
- Slow start. Due to being unable to gather food, Colombians will struggle to get their production going at the start of the game.
- Population. Guerrillas take population space, so they can quickly use up all your space if you start getting too many of them on the battlefield at the same time.
Unique units and buildings Edit
The Colombians have a wide assortment of units, giving them more flexibility when it comes to building their army.
- Simon Bolivar: A powerful explorer, Bolivar himself.
- Llanero: A Heavy cavalry unit that gets stronger when there's cattle around.
- Independentista: An incredibly powerful Light infantry unit. Good against Heavy infantry.
- Academy: Their unique building. Can train Independentistas.
- Paisano: Their unique villager. Can't gather food, but they trickle it.
- Guerrilero: Emergency unit that comes from destroyed buildings.
|Africans||Egyptians • Ethiopians • Zulu|
|Anglos||Americans • Australians • Canadians|
|Asians||Acehnese • Chinese • Indians • Japanese • Koreans • Siamese • Vietnamese|
|Balkans||Bulgarians • Greeks • Romanians • Serbians|
|Europeans|| Belgians • British • Danish • Dutch • French • Germans • Habsburgs|
Italians • Maltese • Ottomans • Portuguese • Russians • Spanish • Swedish
|Latin Americans||Argentines • Brazilians • Chileans • Colombians • Haitians • Mexicans • Paraguayans • Peruvians|
|Middle Eastern||Afghans • Omani • Persians • Uzbeks|
|Natives||Aztecs • Inca • Iroquois • Mapuche • Sioux • Tupi|